Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE?

Juan of Arc

I wish she would make videos for a couple of songs on the album, maybe not Devil Pray, but Messiah for instance, though I don't Messiah as a single because it's not really a single. I just know that we might get some music video interlude videos or backdrops so there's always that to look forward to.  :om:

Unapologetic Bitch has been my undisputed favorite from the beginning and remains so when I sit and listen to the album versions. Naturally I want THAT. My wish-list is a double-A single release of Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch I'm Madonna (kind of like a Nothing Fails / Nobody Knows Me situation).

Lately though I've really been getting into Best Night (it's what I have on loop at the moment and Inside Out is glorious, especially after finding a remix I adore. I wouldn't mind those 2 as singles at all, but not if it means sacrificing Bitch I'm Madonna and Unapologetic Bitch. I want that to happen SO BAD.

Not here for Messiah, Joan of Arc or Body Shop.

• 2 weeks later...