Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE?

Juan of Arc

And BIM does?

At this point she should release the best songs, like she used too. She should choose the songs that represent her artistic strength.

The safest songs and "cool with the kidz" songs are waste of time.

Bitch I'm Madonna has a lot of different sections, Unapologetic Bitch is great but its too samey all the way through, if you get what I mean.

If BIM becomes a hit I dont think it would be a waste of time since it would turn people who probably havent given her a chance into potential fans. 

I agree that the safe songs would be a waste of time though...

Bitch I'm Madonna has a lot of different sections, Unapologetic Bitch is great but its too samey all the way through, if you get what I mean.

If BIM becomes a hit I dont think it would be a waste of time since it would turn people who probably havent given her a chance into potential fans. 

I agree that the safe songs would be a waste of time though...

I wouldn't care if BIM becomes no.1. IMO it is a sell out. Just like 4 Minutes was.

I have nothing against more casual and fun songs, but they can be profound and more artistic.

The worst part is the ageism issue. On one hand she is fighting against it, on the other she is into the stuff liked by teens. One thing is when she wants to be fun and sexy, the other thing is when she tries to be something she isn't.

Also, when she decided to mix her experimental sounds with some trendy music, she succeeded in the past.  Now, it is more likely that she will be only a trend follower if she decides to integrate any currently popular music into her own work.

So she shouldn't like current music? She shouldn't make current music? Because mostly teens and 20 year olds like it? That's ageism at its finest.

It doesn't matter what she likes.

As I said, in the past she used to be good with mixing underground and currently popular. Now is a bigger chance for her to be just a follower.

It isn't ageism, I am just against Madonna being basic.

So she shouldn't like current music? She shouldn't make current music? Because mostly teens and 20 year olds like it? That's ageism at its finest.

I don't think that's the point. In 1998 teens were getting mad for Spice Girls all over the world and her music was inspired by the brit techno underground music and the same happened with Erotica in 1992, that was not what the majority of teens were listening at that time, but more underground music.

You know, to me she's not old yet: her image is not that bad, her looks -when she does not go too far- are often nice and contemporary, but especially her musical talent is still very much inspired, VERY MUCH. But I agree with luckystar when he says that running after teens is a mistake now. I would almost say "she's getting old" hearing songs like BIM instead. It's when you can't rethink yourself anymore, when you stop experimenting... 

BIM is the mainstream stuff of all the other pop bitches out there, it's fun but it lacks M's carisma to me, especially when you've got such an extraordinary album to perform. It's like all that street attitude ... it looks contrived to me, she was still that way maybe 20 years ago. 

Anyway this is one of her best eras ever imo, I adored the live performances of Living For Love and her vocals were always great during the promo tour (except maybe Joan of Arc), so if she wants to try also the teen thing I understand it.

I don't think that's the point. In 1998 teens were getting mad for Spice Girls all over the world and her music was inspired by the brit techno underground music and the same happened with Erotica in 1990, that was not what the majority of teens were listening at that time, but more a underground music persona exploration.

You know, to me she's not old yet: her image is not that bad, her looks -when she does not go too far- are often nice and contemporary, but especially her musical talent is still very much inspired, VERY MUCH. But I agree with luckystar when he says that running after teens is a mistake now.

BIM is the mainstream stuff of all the other pop bitches out there, fun but it lacks M's carisma to me, especially when you've got such an extraordinary piece of work to perform

She shouldn't run after anybody. I feel like she's running after her adult fans the most by doing things that are reminiscent of her vintage work, my preference is her trying out new things and not caring what anyone thinks, I think that's her main appeal. I like Bitch I'm Madonna, because not only I find it to be a quality track on its own merits but also because she's never done anything like that before, and she has every right to be current and try out new things even if everyone else is doing it (which I dont really think they are). ROL, AL, etc were exceptions. Ghosttown is also something fresh and new for her and a quality track that isn't reminiscent of anything she's done before. 

But people have a right not to like something, I didn't like "Girl Gone Wild" because it was generic af and not a very good track. But I wouldn't tell her to not make a style of music because it's not for her anymore.