Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE?

Juan of Arc

I didn't know it was fake  :Madonna004:

where did you find it? I suppose that would be on her insta if it was true...

Well, I'm not a heavy listener of this kind of music, I have to admit it.

But in BIM I hear a lot of "twerking" sounds and this breezy-pool-heavly-fun-orgynotorgy mood... don't tell me it's the first time we hear it

a lot of artists are doing hip hop kind of stuff with a lot of twerking, etc, but that's not really the same

I don't see a lot of trap music by female artists :yarn:

Can someone name examples of other female popstars making music like BIM currently? Because if they really are doing it, then I wanna make a playlist. (Im a bit ignorant about what goes on in mainstream pop these days)

Female?

So, because she is a female and doing what males are doing, that means she is creative. Wow.

Ghosttown is also something fresh and new for her and a quality track that isn't reminiscent of anything she's done before. 

Ghosttown isn't really something new. It reminds of urban pop music of other artist and her HC album. Actually, this shows how great HC album could have been.

Also, it evokes TPOG.

I think Inside Out is classic Madonna, but also new type of ballad for Madonna's catalogue.

where did you find it? I suppose that would be on her insta if it was true...

a lot of artists are doing hip hop kind of stuff with a lot of twerking, etc, but that's not really the same

I'm honest, I don't feel to have enough knowledge of this genre to get a real discussion, I just can tell you that -maybe as a too generic audience for this kind of music- when I heard it the first time i thought "... and here she comes too of course!"

Ghosttown isn't really something new. It reminds of urban pop music of other artist and her HC album. Actually, this shows how great HC album could have been.

Also, it evokes TPOG.

I think Inside Out is classic Madonna, but also new type of ballad for Madonna's catalogue.

Inside Out is way more Hard Candy than Ghosttown will ever be. (although I dont really see these imaginary connections)

Whatever. She didn't pull it off.

It is like this are the late 90s and Madonna is doing techno music, instead of putting it into her pop sound.

so let's see if I've finally descifered what you're trying to say. The song doesn't fit your definition of who you think she really is, and you don't like it. That's OK. 

Thankfully she's done all kinds of music for all kinds of people. I'd say that's who she really is, but that would also just be my opinion.