Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

I feel like MDNA is one of those albums that some fans shitted on when it was released but now, I find it to be more enjoyable listen than Hard Candy. Rebel Heart has some throwaway tracks but its moments of greatness like Ghost Town are too good for me to rank it lower than MDNA or Hard Candy. Madame X is a better album than all three of those easily and you cold argue better than American Life or equaling it. Music and Confessions are hands down her best 2000's work.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

I feel like MDNA is one of those albums that some fans shitted on when it was released but listening now, I find it to be more enjoyable listen than Hard Candy. Rebel Heart has some throwaway tracks but its moments of greatness like Ghost Town are too good for me to rank it lower than MDNA or Hard Candy. Madame X is a better album than all three of those easily and you cold argue better than American Life or equaling it. Music and Confessions are hands down her best 2000's work.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

I feel like MDNA is one of those albums that some fans shitted on when it was released but listening now, I find it to be more enjoyable listen than Hard Candy. Rebel Heart has some throwaway tracks but its moments of greatness like Ghost Town are too good for me to rank it lower than MDNA or Hard Candy. Madame X is a better album than all three of those easily and you cold argue better than American Life or equaling it.

Important Information

Terms of Use