Edit History

YourInnerIsland

YourInnerIsland

OMGGGG!!!!!!!! Now that’s a really nice surprise and I love it when my Queen surprises me with exciting releases ? Last time was Madame X, the album. Since then, I fell in love with this one. For me, it really is one of her best. I managed to buy a ticket for the Madame X Tour in Paris and I was soooo impatient… but it was cancelled just a few hours before it was supposed to start. I was heartbroken but I knew without even seeing it that this really was one of her best tour/show/stage performance. And now, more than a year after my date, I only have to wait a couple of days before I can finally see this masterpiece on film!

I’m so happy the Music From the Theater Xperience will be released on every streaming platforms in the world! The fan reviews were unanimously good about the audio from the film and I really hope it’ll be a better live album than MDNA World Tour (IMO the worst Madonna live album ever in terms of sound quality) and Rebel Heart Tour , which was a lil’ improvement over the last live album but still deserved a better edit and mixing for the tracks.

She really makes me incredibly happy and excited those days… I’m so fuck-fuck-fucking grateful! This era has been a real rollercoaster but in the end, I’m really satisfied with everything she’s done.

Thank you so so much Madonna ?

YourInnerIsland

YourInnerIsland

OMGGGG!!!!!!!! Now that’s a really nice surprise and I love it when my Queen surprises me with exciting releases ? Last time was Madame X, the album. Since then, I fell in love with this one. For me, it really is one of her best. I managed to buy a ticket for the Madame X Tour in Paris and I was soooo impatient… but it was cancelled just a few hours before it was supposed to start. I was heartbroken but I knew without even seeing it that this really was one of her best tour/show/stage performance. And now, more than a year after my date, I only have to wait a couple of days before I can finally see this masterpiece on film!

I’m so happy the Music From the Live Xperience will be released on every streaming platforms in the world! The fan reviews were unanimously good about the audio from the film and I really hope it’ll be better made than MDNA World Tour (IMO the worst Madonna live album ever in terms of sound quality) and Rebel Heart Tour , which was a lil’ improvement over the last live album but still deserved a better edit and mixing for the tracks.

She really makes me incredibly happy and excited those days… I’m so fuck-fuck-fucking grateful! This era has been a real rollercoaster but in the end, I’m really satisfied with everything she’s done.

Thank you so so much Madonna ?

Important Information

Terms of Use