Edit History

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

1 hour ago, InterlacedGeek said:

They did it with the first tour of Mylène Farmer. A bluray release from a betacam tape from 1989 ... the result is a true insult. The worst footage you have ever seen. PAL 720x576 compressed in H264 ... 2hours concert for nearly 30 gigas ... for nothing.

This is what you get ... and it was shot on celluloid at the time ... SHAME :-(

58346999_Clipboard1.jpg.38242b7fc2bdce8e00cbd6f6d9cfffb7.jpg

I'd rather have this than something upscaled by an AI program and smoothed out by grain filtering. Where can I get it? Is it available in the music section? If not, I may order it on Amazon.fr at some point. Just having trouble changing the site preferences to English right now.

Don't see anything that says "langue." Crap. Don't wanna pay the higher prices American importers have.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

1 hour ago, InterlacedGeek said:

They did it with the first tour of Mylène Farmer. A bluray release from a betacam tape from 1989 ... the result is a true insult. The worst footage you have ever seen. PAL 720x576 compressed in H264 ... 2hours concert for nearly 30 gigas ... for nothing.

This is what you get ... and it was shot on celluloid at the time ... SHAME :-(

58346999_Clipboard1.jpg.38242b7fc2bdce8e00cbd6f6d9cfffb7.jpg

I'd rather have this than something upscaled by an AI program and smoothed out by grain filtering. Where can I get it? Is it available in the music section? If not, I may order it on Amazon.fr at some point. Just having trouble changing the site preferences to English right now.

Important Information

Terms of Use