Edit History

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

God, I hope this isn't edited like the MDNA Tour I watched yesterday. On average, I would say the shots change every 2.5 seconds, sometimes less. Divide that into 113 minutes and you have around 2700 shots. Probably much more, considering the more rapid cuts. The crazy, erratic editing (sometimes interspersed with slow motion shots) doesn't even flow together that comprehensively much of the time. In fact, the chronology seems broken at times. She holds the microphone for one audience member, in the next shot for another and in the following shot she takes the mic away from the first person. I didn't even realize until over an hour into the movie that part of the audience floor is inside the narrow parts of the stage because of the rapid editing. The heavy color filtering, digitally inserted elements (not frequent at least) and about twelve minutes of black and white with high contrast still captures doesn't really help either, in my opinion. Even a movie as recent as The Drowned World Tour from 2001 has far fewer shots, which lets you better appreciate what is going on better. It's so much more relaxed.

I tried to look out in the credits for who edited it, but if it was there I didn't catch it.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

God, I hope this isn't edited like the MDNA Tour I watched yesterday. On average, I would say the shots change every 2.5 seconds, sometimes less. Divide that into 113 minutes and you have around 2700 shots. Probably much more, considering the more rapid cuts. The crazy, erratic editing (sometimes interspersed with slow motion shots) doesn't even flow together that comprehensively much of the time. In fact, the chronology seems broken at times. She holds the microphone for one audience member, in the next shot for another and in the following shot she takes the mic away from the first person. I didn't even realize until over an hour into the movie that part of the audience floor is inside the narrow parts of the stage because of the rapid editing. The heavy color filtering, digitally inserted elements (not frequent at least) and about twelve minutes of black and white with high contrast still captures doesn't really help either, in my opinion. Even a movie as recent as The Drowned World Tour from 2001 has far fewer shots, which lets you better appreciate what is going on better. It's so much more relaxed.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

God, I hope this isn't edited like the MDNA Tour I watched yesterday. On average, I would say the shots change every 2.5 seconds, sometimes less. Divide that into 113 minutes and you have around 2700 shots. Probably much more, considering the more rapid cuts. The crazy, erratic editing (sometimes interspersed with slow motion shots) doesn't even flow together that comprehensively much of the time. In fact, the chronology seems broken at times. She holds the microphone for one audience member, in the next shot for another and in the following shot she takes the mic away from the first person. I didn't even realize until over an hour into the movie that part of the audience floor is inside the narrow parts of the stage because of the rapid editing. The heavy color filtering, digitally inserted elements (not frequent at least) and about twelve minutes of black and white with high contrast still captures doesn't really help either, in my opinion. Even a movie as recent as The Drowned World Tour from 2001 has far fewer shots, which lets you better appreciate what is going on better.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

God, I hope this isn't edited like the MDNA Tour I watched yesterday. On average, I would say the shots change every 2.5 seconds, sometimes less. Divide that into 113 minutes and you have around 2700 shots. Probably much more, considering the more rapid cuts. The crazy, erratic editing (sometimes interspersed with slow motion shots) doesn't even flow together that comprehensively much of the time. In fact, the chronology seems broken at times. She holds the microphone for one audience member, in the next shot for another and in the following shot she takes the mic away from the first person. I didn't even realize until over an hour into the movie that part of the audience floor is inside the narrow parts of the stage because of the rapid editing. The heavy color filtering, digitally inserted elements (not frequent at least) and about twelve minutes of black and white with high contrast still captures doesn't really help either, in my opinion. Even a movie as recent as The Drowned World Tour has far fewer shots, which lets you better appreciate what is going on better.

Important Information

Terms of Use