Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

15 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

Wanting solo versions is just racism. I said what I said!

The tour version of "Future" is great, but you can still hear Quavo in it, I guess it's not "pure" enough for y'all.

You are joking ? i want solo versions because its nice to hear just madonna on a record and i know there is deffo a solo version of crave out there because she said so - crave was discarded and she dragged it back out - id want a solo version of future or crave even if they were with white singers or rappers ..i dont think its racism to want such things 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

13 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

The tour version of "Future" is great, but you can still hear Quavo in it, I guess it's not "pure" enough for y'all.

You are joking ? i want solo versions because its nice to hear just madonna on a record and i know there is deffo a solo version of crave out there because she said so - crave was discarded and she dragged it back out - id want a solo version if future or crave were with white singers or rappers ..i dont think its racism to want such things 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

12 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

You are joking ? i want solo versions because its nice to hear just madonna on a record and i know there is deffo a solo version of crave out there because she said so 

Important Information

Terms of Use