Quiz - Madonna - the Queen of the Universe

groovyguy

http://www.funtrivia.com/trivia-quiz/Music/Madonna---the-Queen-of-the-Universe-364174.html

My score:

In closing...

Congrats, you did it!! And remember... "There's only one Queen and that's Madonna."

You scored: 805 / 1000

You scored 10 questions correct on your first try.
The average score for this quiz: 4 / 10

At first, I was like WTF? I answered all the questions correctly? Why did I get 882 out of 1000? Then I realize it was timed, so that took in account. EASY quiz.

You scored: 882 / 1000

You scored 10 questions correct on your first try.
You have earned 147 FunTrivia points for this quiz.
The average score for this quiz: 4 / 10

1. 98 Posted Image "If I was a painter I'd be __________." Who is Madonna singing about in one ... ( 42% got it correct ) 2. 20 In 2013 Terry Richardson did a photoshoot with Madonna for what magazine? ( 38% got it correct ) 3. 96 Posted Image During Her MDNA Tour, one of Madonna's children joined Her onstage. Which one? ( 60% got it correct ) 4. 91 Posted Image What is Madonna's "Secret Project" about? ( 35% got it correct ) 5. 93 Posted Image At the New York premiere of the Secret Project Madonna sang a song called ______... ( 31% got it correct ) 6. 97 Posted Image Madonna finally personally joined one of social networks on February 10 2013. Wh... ( 40% got it correct ) 7. 88 Posted Image In 1994 Madonna appeared on the catwalk at Jean Paul Gaultier's fashion show wit... ( 40% got it correct ) 8. 96 Posted Image What is Lady Gaga like, according to Madonna in a 2012 interview? ( 38% got it correct ) 9. 0 What book is Madonna reading in Her documentary called "I'm Going To Tell You A ... ( 38% got it correct ) 10. 0 There is a special store in Paris dedicated to Madonna. What is its name? ( 27% got it correct ) In closing...

Congrats, you did it!! And remember... "There's only one Queen and that's Madonna."

Display Entire Quiz You scored: 679 / 1000