Edit History

Banned

Banned

32 minutes ago, Vasili said:

That's not quite how it went. These were her words:

"People say that I'm so controversial, but I think the most controversial thing that I have ever done is to stick around. Michael is gone. Tupac is gone. Prince is gone. Whitney is gone. Amy Winehouse is gone. David Bowie is gone. But I'm still standing."

Michael, Prince, Whitney and Amy suffered from mental health issues and/or succumbed to drug addiction.

Tupac was murdered.

Bowie died of cancer.

It was insensitive and boastful and Billboard were right to edit it out of their main broadcast.

What makes you think billboard removed it lol it was prob madonnas request and it just came out wrong as she got a bit emotional 

lol at you jumping to a conclusion billboard removed it ! I think madonna or guy prob requested it and no matter what her peers died of she is still here and i think she feels that because she is not dead she is a target and i think she is right . Sickens me how bowie got his first grammy after he died and how michael jackson and prince got asses kissed after they had died and well whitney i feel is the most tragic because of how she died and her downfall previous to it and how the press and the public treated her for singing badly on some occasions i think it wss all too much for her ! Madonna was bragging that she is strong and i think she even surprises herself how she got through all the abuse and bullying she has got and  now to top it off fans are bloody joining in the anti madonna brigade and acting like she is some drugged up alcoholic when she clearly isnt but her posing with a alcoholic drink gets tongues wagging when most likely its prob just bloody fruit juice ! She was basically saying you tried to break me but you made me stronger and so what if it was boastful she should be proud of herself and that she keeps on going despite hearing calls for her to retire etc etc shes not pefect and sometimes she says things that come out all wrong and this came out all wrong like the white house comments came out all wrong too ! Anyway no matter what she says people will twist her words 

Banned

Banned

27 minutes ago, Vasili said:

"People say that I'm so controversial, but I think the most controversial thing that I have ever done is to stick around. Michael is gone. Tupac is gone. Prince is gone. Whitney is gone. Amy Winehouse is gone. David Bowie is gone. But I'm still standing."

Michael, Prince, Whitney and Amy suffered from mental health issues and/or succumbed to drug addiction.

Tupac was murdered.

Bowie died of cancer.

It was insensitive and boastful and Billboard were right to edit it out of their main broadcast.

What makes you think billboard removed it lol it was prob madonnas request and it just came out wrong as she got a bit emotional 

lol at you jumping to a conclusion billboard removed it ! I think madonna or guy prob requested it and no matter what her peers died of she is still here and i think she feels that because she is not dead she is a target and i think she is right . Sickens me how bowie got his first grammy after he died and how michael jackson and prince got asses kissed after they had died and well whitney i feel is the most tragic because of how she died and her downfall previous to it and how the press and the public treated her for singing badly on some occasions i think it wss all too much for her ! Madonna was bragging that she is strong and i think she even surprises herself how she got through all the abuse and bullying she has got and  now to top it off fans are bloody joining in the anti madonna brigade and acting like she is some drugged up alcoholic when she clearly isnt but her posing with a alcoholic drink gets tongues wagging when most likely its prob just bloody fruit juice ! She was basically saying you tried to break me but you made me stronger

Banned

Banned

24 minutes ago, Vasili said:

Tupac was murdered.

Bowie died of cancer.

lol at you jumping to a conclusion billboard removed it ! I think madonna or guy prob requested it and no matter what her peers died of she is still here and i think she feels that because she is not dead she is a target and i think she is right . Sickens me how bowie got his first grammy after he died and how michael jackson and prince got asses kissed after they had died and well whitney i feel is the most tragic because of how she died and her downfall previous to it and how the press and the public treated her for singing badly on some occasions i think it wss all too much for her ! Madonna was bragging that she is strong and i think she even surprises herself how she got through all the abuse and bullying she has got and  ow to top it off fans are bloody joining in the anti madonna brigade it seems on this page cough cough ! She was basically saying you tried to break me but you made me stronger 

Banned

Banned

16 minutes ago, Vasili said:

Tupac was murdered.

Bowie died of cancer.

lol at you jumping to a conclusion billboard removed it ! I think madonna or guy prob requested it and no matter what her peers died of she is still here and i think she feels that because she is not dead she is a target and i think she is right . Sickens me how bowie got his first grammy after he died and how michael jackson and prince got asses kissed after they had died and well whitney i feel is the most tragic because of how she died and her downfall previous to it and how the press and the public treated her for singing badly on some occasions ! 

Important Information

Terms of Use