Edit History

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

Happy 35th anniversary to the Japan Spotlight single. Such a shame that this song is forgotten by the mainstream. As far as I know it wasn’t released to the radio here in the UK. 

An exclusive track was a key selling point for You Can Dance so I guess that’s why it wasn’t released as a physical single elsewhere. They could have released a remix of Where’s the Party as a single to promote YCD though. And Madonna  liked that song at the time enough to include in Blond Ambition set list so I don’t see why she wouldn’t have approved. 

Do you reckon Where’s the Party remix would have been another big hit for M in 1987?

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

Happy 35th anniversary to the Japan Spotlight single. Such a shame that this song is forgotten by the mainstream. As far as I know it wasn’t released to the radio here in the UK. 

An exclusive track was a key selling point for You Can Dance so I guess that’s why it wasn’t released as a physical single elsewhere. They could have released a remix of Where’s the Party as a single to promote YCD though. And Madonna  liked that song at the time enough to include in Blond Ambition set list so I don’t see why she wouldn’t have approved 

Important Information

Terms of Use