Edit History

Harrdust

Harrdust

7 hours ago, lap said:

I really hope she (or Warner) hires a professional designer to work with the expanded albuns. 

And I still have hope about unreleased demos. 

I don't even think they have any, probably they have an art director/coordinator/whateverator to do all the job and don't care any further. It's Rhino after all.

One professional designer that I can name of and doing a tremendous job with expanded albums is Titus James. He's doing an amazing job recreating old assets like logos, also he's restoring and retouching and even expand old photos. But... he's usually work on soundtracks.

Harrdust

Harrdust

7 hours ago, lap said:

I really hope she (or Warner) hires a professional designer to work with the expanded albuns. 

I don't even think they have any, probably they have an art director/coordinator/whateverator to do all the job and don't care any further. It's Rhino after all.

Harrdust

Harrdust

7 hours ago, lap said:

I don't even think they have any, probably the have an art director/coordinator/whateverator to do all the job and don't care any further. It's Rhino after all.

Important Information

Terms of Use