Edit History

RyanUK

RyanUK

David Bowie’s estate have released a boxset relating to his “Hunky Dory” album. It’s basically a “lead up” to the album which chronicles the songwriting demos, performances and alternate takes of songs from the album. I really like this approach, as it’s like a look behind the curtain that shows how the album came to be. It’s a beautiful set that includes a stunning book and also a replica of his notebook with his writings of lyrics, ideas for the album etc. We know that M is a huge David Bowie fan, so I wonder if she will be influenced by his legacy releases. 

RyanUK

RyanUK

David Bowie’s estate have released a boxset relating to his “Hunky Dory” album. It’s basically a “lead up” to the album which chronicles the songwriting demos, performances and alternate takes of songs from the album. I really like this approach, as it’s like a look behind the curtain that shows how the album came to be. It’s a beautiful set that includes a stunning book and a also a replica of his notebook with his writings of lyrics, ideas for the album etc. We know that M is a huge David Bowie fan, so I wonder if she will be influenced by his legacy releases. 

Important Information

Terms of Use