Edit History

maddy1111

maddy1111

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

The era of streaming????.... 

The era of streaming.... Ha.

Making fun of streaming in 2021, really? ... Uhm ok - _-

And then we are all wondering why Madonna's streaming numbers are usually so low and her legacy is dying...

New era, new rules, I am collector myself but I realized a long time ago that physical copies are dying and meant only for niche audience and not gonna have any general appeal, and this collection isn't even any mainstream collection, it simply goes totally under the radar, so it really doesn't matter if Madonna is included or not. Most of the fans on this forum even seem to not care about it much. So calling it "EPIC FAIL" / "TRAGIC" is bit of exaggerating.. Sure it would be nice for a few fans if Madonna would be included, but let's not make a tragic out of this. It is not like Madonna decided to ignore half of her catalogue. 

maddy1111

maddy1111

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

The era of streaming????.... 

The era of streaming.... Ha.

Making fun of streaming in 2021, really? ... Uhm ok - _-

And then we are all wondering why Madonna's streaming numbers are usually so low and her legacy is dying...

New era, new rules, I am collector myself but I realized a long time ago that physical copies are dying and meant only for niche audience and not gonna have any general appeal, and this collection isn't even any mainstream collection so it really doesn't matter if Madonna is included or not. Most of the fans on this forum even seem to not care about it much. So calling it "EPIC FAIL" / "TRAGIC" is bit of exaggerating.. It is not like Madonna decided to ignore half of her catalogue. 

Important Information

Terms of Use