Edit History

maddy1111

maddy1111

54 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

No, I'm not making fun of streaming. I'm telling the truth. Many songs are not available on streaming so I can't play what I want. 

But you are making fun of compilations. Why? Many compilations are made to release forgotten edits and remixes (many of them never available from digital sources before).

Please quote me similarly as I quoted you. Where exactly am I making FUN of compilations? 

I am not making fun of them at all, just stating facts. I am huge fan of compilations and greatest hits albums, but they really don't make that much sense (especially physical copies) in the era of streaming. They simply lost the momentum. I would love to see more of these albums, but I learnt to accept they are not going to be as huge as they were before. That's it. 

And this one isn't going to make any difference, no matter if Madonna is included or not. 

Like I said in previous post, sure it would be nice for a few fans if Madonna would be included, but let's not make a tragic out of this. It is not like Madonna decided to ignore half of her catalogue. 

Moreover, Mariah and Janet said "I'll pass" as well, so it says a lot about "the importance" of this release. 

maddy1111

maddy1111

54 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

No, I'm not making fun of streaming. I'm telling the truth. Many songs are not available on streaming so I can't play what I want. 

But you are making fun of compilations. Why? Many compilations are made to release forgotten edits and remixes (many of them never available from digital sources before).

Please quote me similarly as I quoted you. Where exactly am I making FUN of compilations? 

I am not making fun of them at all, just stating facts. I am huge fan of compilations and greatest hits albums, but they really don't make that much sense (especially in physical copies) in the era of streaming. They simply lost the momentum. I would love to see more these albums, but I learnt to accept they are not going to be huge as they were before. That's it. 

And this one isn't going to make any difference, no matter if Madonna is included or not. 

Like I said in previous post, sure it would be nice for a few fans if Madonna would be included, but let's not make a tragic out of this. It is not like Madonna decided to ignore half of her catalogue. 

Moreover, Mariah and Janet said "I'll pass" as well, so it says a lot about "the importance" of this release. 

maddy1111

maddy1111

17 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I am not making fun of them at all, just stating facts. I am huge fan of compilations and greatest hits albums, but they really doesn't make that much sense (especially in physical copies) in the era of streaming. They simply lost the momentum. I would love to see more these albums, but I learnt to accept they are not going to be huge as they were before. That's it. 

maddy1111

maddy1111

13 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I am not making fun of them at all, just stating facts. I am huge fan of compilations and greatest hits albums, but they really doesn't make that much sense (especially in physical copies) in the era of streaming. They simply lost the momentum. I would love to see more these albums, but I learnt to accept they are not going to be huge as they were before. That's it. 

And this one isn't make any difference, no matter if Madonna is included or not. 

Important Information

Terms of Use