Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

21 minutes ago, the queen said:

I understand why you are worried. But I don't think it's because Madonna is an alcoholic or something.

She was just out of breath. That's it. These days, she tightens the corset too much to hide her protruding belly or tightens the belt too much like during this surprise performance. So she just runs out of breath easily. If you tighten the belt to the extent that you can't stand it, you'll quickly understand what I'm saying.

shes out of breath because she is not as fit as she once was due to the recovery from her operation - she is slowly getting back into working out but they must have told her to take it easy - nothing to do with the corset being too tight to try and hide her belly ..she was out of breath also because she was climbing on tables , pianos and dancing and humping walls lol ..she was almost certainly not trying to hide her belly during this performance and im pretty certain she could have wore something else if she wanted to do that but keep up the trolling , i am on to you lol 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

19 minutes ago, the queen said:

I understand why you are worried. But I don't think it's because Madonna is an alcoholic or something.

She was just out of breath. That's it. These days, she tightens the corset too much to hide her protruding belly or tightens the belt too much like during this surprise performance. So she just runs out of breath easily. If you tighten the belt to the extent that you can't stand it, you'll quickly understand what I'm saying.

shes out of breath because she is not as fit as she once was due to the recovery from her operation - she is slowly getting back into working out but they must have told her to take it easy - nothing to do with the corset being too tight to try and hide her belly ..she was out of breath also because she was climbing on tables , pianos and dancing and humping walls lol ..

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

17 minutes ago, the queen said:

shes out of breath because she is not as fit as she once was due to the recovery from her operation - she is slowly getting back into working out but they must have told her to take it easy - nothing to do with the corset being too tight to try and hide her belly ffs 

Important Information

Terms of Use