Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

4 hours ago, scion said:

To me the WTG Tour had way better vocals. Yeah she had a tendency to go flat very very often but she sounded gutsy and she belted the hell out of those choruses. There were some great moments vocally on that tour... you could tell she tried to sing a lot better on BAT but I still prefer the sound of WTG. Girlie however was undeniably better than both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i cant deal with her whos that girl vocals lol ..she did have better breath work then though when singing - she really struggles with that now but nobody will tell her to get vocal training ..i bet even guy wont its pathetic - i still have not forgave guy for letting her go out on eurovision singing live knowing how off she sounded in rehearsal ..he should have told her  ..lipsync for your life lol - what bad management - she needs people who will tell her that she needs vocal training to keep her voice in good shape surely she has somebody around her who will tell her this - she knows she can sound like shit she said it during a interview once so i dont think she would be insulted 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

4 hours ago, scion said:

To me the WTG Tour had way better vocals. Yeah she had a tendency to go flat very very often but she sounded gutsy and she belted the hell out of those choruses. There were some great moments vocally on that tour... you could tell she tried to sing a lot better on BAT but I still prefer the sound of WTG. Girlie however was undeniably better than both.

i cant deal with her whos that girl vocals lol ..she did have better breath work then though when singing - she really struggles with that now but nobody will tell her to get vocal training ..i bet even guy wont its pathetic - i still have not forgave guy for letting her go out on eurovision singing live knowing how off she sounded in rehearsal ..he should have told her  ..lipsync for your life lol - what bad management - she needs people who will tell her that she needs vocal training to keep her voice in good shape surely she has somebody around her who will tell her this 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

4 hours ago, scion said:

i cant deal with her whos that girl vocals lol ..she did have better breath work then though when singing - she really struggles with that now but nobody will tell her to get vocal training ..i bet even guy wont its pathetic - i still have not forgave guy for letting her go out on eurovision singing live knowing how off she sounded in rehearsal ..he should have told her  ..lipsync for your life lol - what bad management

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

4 hours ago, scion said:

i cant deal with her whos that girl vocals lol ..she did have better breath work then though when singing - she really struggles with that now but nobody will tell her to get vocal training ..i bet even guy wont its pathetic - i still have not forgave guy for letting her go out on eurovision singing live knowing how off she sounded in rehearsal ..he should have told her now ..lipsync for your life lol

Important Information

Terms of Use