Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

i love her to death but some of them notes are terrible :( like the worst i have ever heard her - what the hell happened to her voice after rebel heart and portugal being a soccer mum - i worry that autotune on her voice is going to be a permanent fixture on tour and on her records now :( is she just unfit ?? is it because she is getting out of breath easy it seems so , lack of training ? to be fair crazy would not be a easy song to sing but she has support on her voice during it and still sounds bad :( makes me sad ..surely one of her band tells her  that she is not sounding so good but i guess she knows this and this is why she now uses that autotune on her voice even live so i wonder what changed :( has she developed asthma or something - what happened to her voice after rebel heart ..can you imagine she performed like that live on tv not to mention she almost breaks her neck falling performing it , ill stick to the madame x tour version of crazy 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

i love her to death but some of them notes are terrible :( like the worst i have ever heard her - what the hell happened to her voice after rebel heart and portugal being a soccer mum - i worry that autotune on her voice is going to be a permanent fixture on tour and on her records now :( is she just unfit ?? is it because she is getting out of breath easy it seems so , lack of training ? to be fair crazy would not be a easy song to sing but she has support on her voice during it and still sounds bad :( makes me sad ..surely one of her band tells her  that she is not sounding so good but i guess she knows this and this is why she now uses that autotune on her voice even live so i wonder what changed :( has she developed asthma or something - what happened to her voice after rebel heart ..can you imagine she performed like that live on tv :( 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

i love her to death but some of them notes are terrible :( like the worst i have ever heard her - what the hell happened to her voice after rebel heart and portugal being a soccer mum - i worry that autotune on her voice is going to be a permanent fixture on tour and on her records now :( is she just unfit ?? is it because she is getting out of breath easy it seems so , lack of training ? to be fair crazy would not be a easy song to sing but she has support on her voice during it and still sounds bad :( makes me sad ..surely one of her band tells her  that she is not sounding so good but i guess she knows this and this is why she now uses that autotune on her voice even live so i wonder what changed :( has she developed asthma or something - what happened to her voice after rebel heart 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

i love her to death but some of them notes are terrible :( like the worst i have ever heard her - what the hell happened to her voice after rebel heart and portugal being a soccer mum - i worry that autotune on her voice is going to be a permanent fixture on tour and on her records now :( is she just unfit ?? is it becausse she is getting out of breath easy it seems so , lack of training ? to be fair crazy would not be a easy song to sing but she has support on her voice during it and still sounds bad :( makes me sad ..surely one of her band tells her  that she is not sounding so good but i guess she knows this and this is why she now uses that autotune on her voice even live so i wonder what changed :( has she developed asthma or something 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

i love her to death but some of them notes are terrible :( like the worst i have ever heard her - what the hell happened to her voice after rebel heart and portugal being a soccer mum - i worry that autotune on her voice is going to be a permanent fixture on tour and on her records now :( is she just unfit ?? is it becausse she is getting out of breath easy it seems so , lack of training ? to be fair crazy would not be a easy song to sing but she has support on her voice during it and still sounds bad :( makes me sad ..

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

i love her to death but some of them notes are terrible :( like the worst i have ever heard her - what the hell happened to her voice after rebel heart and portugal being a soccer mum - i worry that autotune on her voice is going to be a permanent fixture on tour and on her records now :( is she just unfit ?? is it becausse she is getting out of breath easy it seems so 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

i love her to death but some of them notes are terrible :( like the worst i have ever heard her - what the hell happened to her voice after rebel heart and portugal being a soccer mum - i worry that autotune on her voice is going to be a permanent fixture on tour and on her records now :( is she just unfit ?? 

Important Information

Terms of Use