Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

16 minutes ago, Matty said:

I wonder if it’s the same user on the daily Mail called Kylies Sparkly Tiara who constantly comments negatively  about Madonna on every one of her articles, the reason I remember the name because it’s constant. 

I never knew kylie fans would be mad at madonna - are they not happy with the constant disco sounding records kylie keeps putting out and giving her fans what they want ?? i dont feel this is a kylie fan tbh i feel its a old school fan of another artist but i do not know who ..maybe cher or cyndi - they will be glad we are talking about them 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

14 minutes ago, Matty said:

I wonder if it’s the same user on the daily Mail called Kylies Sparkly Tiara who constantly comments negatively  about Madonna on every one of her articles, the reason I remember the name because it’s constant. 

I never knew kylie fans would be mad at madonna - are they not happy with the constant disco sounding records kylie keeps putting out and giving her fans what they want ?? i dont feel this is a kylie fan tbh i feel its a old school fan of another artist but i do not know who ..maybe cher or cyndi 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

12 minutes ago, Matty said:

I never knew kylie fans would be mad at madonna - are they not happy with the constant disco sounding records kylie keeps putting out and giving her fans what they want ??

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

10 minutes ago, Matty said:

I never knew kylie fans would be mad at madonna 

Important Information

Terms of Use