Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

3 minutes ago, vesalii said:

Believe it or not I'm a massive Madonna fan, I spent money on her blah blah blah and would say something that she said, "love the art not the person",or something like that, and that's what Madonna has become to me, just art, I love her music but the person that she has become, I'll pass. 

Fine, we just kindly ask you keep your constant negativity to yourself. If you dont, there should be talk about removing you from this fan page. I was reading through your comments and about 98 percent of them are totally negative.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

1 minute ago, vesalii said:

Believe it or not I'm a massive Madonna fan, I spent money on her blah blah blah and would say something that she said, "love the art not the person",or something like that, and that's what Madonna has become to me, just art, I love her music but the person that she has become, I'll pass. 

Fine, we just kindly ask you keep your constant negativity to yourself. If not there should be talk about removing you from this fan page. I was reading through your comments and about 98 percent of them are totally negative.

Important Information

Terms of Use