Edit History

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

Interesting a plastic surgeon doesn't even seem to understand the concept of lighting and lens effects, as well as retouching and make-up. He doesn't take it into account and makes alot of wrong conclusions based on that. But I've noted that so many times before everytime they would ask a plastic surgeon to weigh in on something. Coming up with all sorts of wrong conclusions. And I'm really not a stan that denies plastic surgery in their fav celebratities. 

Comparing flash photography to lighting from above. She already had the nasal folds in her early 20s and its not always a sign of ageing. But that's a typical plastic surgeons conclusion when they try to sell to someone they could use some work. 

Having said that yes Madonna has had alot done in recent years, but before that really not that much aside from some fillers....... until 2005 when it took off first with the slightly enhanced cheeks. Thats the first time imo she changed something about her actual natural bonestrucrure so to say. Although still just injectables. 

Then the obvious 2008 actual cheek implants which gave that rounded look which he totally skipped over. I dont think its a facelift that gave those 'lines', its the effect of the cheekimplants. 

Speaking of cheekimplants... That's usually something they accused celebrities of quite often of in the past when these plastic surgeons would share their views, but cheek implants were actually rarily done. Anyways which is why i was pretty surprised Madonna had that actually done. For once it was actually true now. 

I only think she had an actual facelift just before the madam x era. And another thing he totally skips over was the shaving of the side of her jaws. Which she had done imo. And for some reason hardly anyone has picked up on. 

His commentary was essentially useless. For these type of commentaries you need pictures with the same non-flash photography lighting, and somewhat same angles or poses. And certainly not promotional shots. Unless they were raw images or something. But seems like he can't even make that distinction. 

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

Interesting a plastic surgeon doesn't even seem to understand the concept of lighting and lens effects, as well as retouching and make-up. He doesn't take it into account and makes alot of wrong conclusions based on that. But I've noted that so many times before everytime they would ask a plastic surgeon to weigh in on something. Coming up with all sorts of wrong conclusions. And I'm really not a stan that denies plastic surgery in their fav celebratities. 

Comparing flash photography to lighting from above. She already had the nasal folds in her early 20s and its not always a sign of ageing. But that's a typical plastic surgeons conclusion when they try to sell to someone they could use some work. 

Having said that yes Madonna has had alot done in recent years, but before that really not that much aside from some fillers....... until 2005 when it took off first with the slightly enhanced cheeks. Thats the first time imo she changed something about her actual natural bonestrucrure so to say. Although still just injectables. 

Then the obvious 2008 actual cheek implants which gave that rounded look which he totally skipped over. I dont think its a facelift that gave those 'lines', its the effect of the cheekimplants. 

Speaking of cheekimplants... That's usually something they accused celebrities of quite often of in the past when these plastic surgeons would share their views, but cheek implants were actually rarily done. Anyways which is why i was pretty surprised Madonna had that actually done. For once it was actually true now. 

I only think she had an actual facelift just before the madam x era. And another thing he totally skips over was the shaving of the side of her jaws. Which she had done imo. 

His commentary was essentially useless. For these type of commentaries you need pictures with the same non-flash photography lighting, and somewhat same angles or poses. And certainly not promotional shots. Unless they were raw images or something. But seems like he can't even make that distinction. 

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

Interesting a plastic surgeon doesn't even seem to understand the concept of lighting and lens effects, as well as retouching ans make-up. He doesn't take it into account and makes alot of wrong conclusions based on that. But I've noted that so many times before everytime they would ask a plastic surgeon to weigh in on something. Coming up with all sorts of wrong conclusions. And I'm really not a stan that denies plastic surgery in their fav celebratities. 

I only think she had an actual facelift just before the madam x era. And another thing he totally skips over was the shaving of the side of her jaws. Which she had done imo. 

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

Interesting a plastic surgeon doesn't even seem to understand the concept of lighting and lens effects, as well as retouching. He doesn't take it into account and makes alot of wrong conclusions based on that. But I've noted that so many times before everytime they would ask a plastic surgeon to weigh in on something. Coming up with all sorts of wrong conclusions. And I'm really not a stan that denies plastic surgery in their fav celebratities. 

Speaking of cheekimplants... That's usually something they accused celebrities of quite often of in the past when these plastic surgeons would sharw their view , but cheek implants were actually rarily done. Which is why i was pretty surprised Madonna had that actually done. For once it was actually true now. 

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

Interesting a plastic surgeon doesn't even seem to understand the concept of lighting and lens effects, as well as retouching. He doesn't take it into account and makes alot of wrong conclusions based on that. But I've noted that so many times before everytime they would ask a plastic surgeon to weigh in on something. Coming up with all sorts of wrong conclusions. And I'm really not a stan that denies plastic surgery in their fav celebratities. 

Then the obvious 2008 actual cheek implants which gave that rounded look whch he totally skipped over. 

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

Interesting a plastic surgeon doesn't even seem to understand the concept of lighting and lens effects, as well as retouching. He doesn't take it into account and makes alot of wrong conclusions based on that. But I've noted that so many times before everytime they would ask a plastic surgeon to weigh in on something. Coming up with all sorts of wrong conclusions. And I'm really not a stan that denies plastkc surgery in their fav celebratities. 

Then the obvious 2008 actual cheek implants which gave that rounded look whch he totally skipped over. 

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

Interesting he doesn't even seem to understand the concept of lighting and lens effects, as well as retouching. He doesn't take it into account and makes alot of wrong conclusions based on that. Comparing flash photography to lighting from above. She already had the nasal folds in her early 20s and its not always a sign of ageing. But that's a typical plastic surgeons conclusion when they try to sell to someone they could use some work. 

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

Interesting he doesn't even seem to understand the concept of lighting and lens effects, as well as retouching. He doesn't take it into account and makes alot of wrong conclusions based on that. Comparing flash photography to lighting from above. She already had the nasal folds in her early 20s and its not always a sign of ageing. But that's a typical plastic surgeons conclusion when they try to sell to someone they could use some work. 

Having said that yes Madonna has had alot done, but really not that much aside from some fillers....... until 2005 when it took off first with the slightly enhanced cheeks. Thats the first time imo she changed something about her actual natural bonestrucrure so to say.

Then the obvious 2008 actual implanrs which he totally skipped over

I only think she had an actual facelift just before the madam x era. And another thing he totally skips over was the shaping of the side of her jaws. 

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

Interesting he doesn't even seem to understand the concept of lighting and lens effects, as well as retouching. He doesn't take it into account and makes alot of wrong conclusions based on that. Compeing flash photography to lighting from above. She already had the nasal folds in her early 20s and its not always a sign of ageing. But that's a typical plastic surgeons conclusion when they try to sell to someone they could use some work. 

Having said that yes Madonna has had alot done, but really not that much aside from some fillers....... until 2005 when it took off first with the slightly enhanced cheeks. Thats the first time imo she changed something about her actual natural bonestrucrure so to say.

I only think she had an actual facelift just before the madam x era. And another thing he totally skips over was the shaping of the side of her jaws. 

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

Interesting he doesn't even seem to understand the concept of lighting and lens effects, as well as retouching. He doesn't take it into account and makes alot of wrong conclusions based on that. Compeing flash photography to lighting from above. She already had the nasal folds in her early 20s and its not always a sign of ageing. But that's a typical plastic surgeons conclusion when they try to sell to someone they could use some work. 

His commentary was essentially useless. 

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

Interesting he doesn't even seem to understand the concept of lighting and lense effects. He doesn't take it into account and makes alot of wrong conclusions. 

Having said that yes Madonna has had alot done, but really not that much until 2005 when it took off first with the slightly enhanced cheeks. Then the obvious 2008 actual implanrs which he totally skipped over

His commentary was essentially useless. 

Important Information

Terms of Use