Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

You're right, and its weird. Btw i really could not stand the MX and felt like I was watching Moira Rose but its dumb to have 2019 define her and her entire career...i mean a 40 year career and this is what broke the camel's back? ?

Madame X is one of those albums that fans either seem to really like or really hate. Personally, I was getting incredibly tired of the same old dance stuff and was glad that she released something more experimental. Madame X is not a singles album, it is meant to be listened to as a whole, even though Crave is criminally underrated in my opinion.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

You're right, and its weird. Btw i really could not stand the MX and felt like I was watching Moira Rose but its dumb to have 2019 define her and her entire career...i mean a 40 year career and this is what broke the camel's back? ?

Madame X is one of those albums that fans either seem to really like or really hate. Personally, I was getting incredibly tired of the same old dance albums and was glad that she released something more experimental. Madame X is not a singles album, it is meant to be listened to as a whole, even though Crave is criminally underrated in my opinion.

Important Information

Terms of Use