Edit History

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Who the fuck is this guy anyway? and why did Madonna tell him to get a job? its so annoying how Madonna is never the one who starts this crap on social media with other people but then she is forced to respond. 

shes getting a bit mouthy on social media lol ..i dont know i feel she may read the comments and this makes her all defensive i wish she did not personally run her instagram i dont think its good for her or any celeb that is controversial to be honest ..tbh i dont think reading the comments on social media is good for anybody and i dont just mean madonnas page , i mean news articles , you tube etc etc - but i still read them 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Who the fuck is this guy anyway? and why did Madonna tell him to get a job? its so annoying how Madonna is never the one who starts this crap on social media with other people but then she is forced to respond. 

shes getting a bit mouth on social media lol ..i dont know i feel she may read the comments and this makes her all defensive i wish she did not personally run her instagram i dont think its good for her or any celeb that is controversial to be honest 

Important Information

Terms of Use