Edit History

Bionic

Bionic

13 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

this is so not true about people generally having nice things to say about her lol this has never been the case - i dont think the general public have ever been kind about madonna - i think one maybe reading her comments on social media lol  these people are not fans they prob never ever supported her they may have liked holiday or borderline - most of the comments are from fans of other artists or trump fanatics or just women who are mad at her looking young in her pics of being sexual ..these people are not fans - she has never even been in public favour - i generally feel if she did not have the queen of pop title she would get less shit from other fan bases - she is a massive target for them and from experience its always the case on social media or they are trump fans 

You missed the point again lol, what you are describing are haters. I was specifically talking about people who like some of her songs, albums, respect her hard work and people who even if they don't listen to her music still recognise her undeniable influence on popculture. And I was also talking from personal experience, these days when I bring her up people often immediately mention Eurovision, her plastic surgery, her showing up hours late for her own shows and her "desperately" craving for attention (on social media). It wasn't always this way, I know this myself from when I was younger and had conversations about her.

Bionic

Bionic

12 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

this is so not true about people generally having nice things to say about her lol this has never been the case - i dont think the general public have ever been kind about madonna - i think one maybe reading her comments on social media lol  these people are not fans they prob never ever supported her they may have liked holiday or borderline - most of the comments are from fans of other artists or trump fanatics or just women who are mad at her looking young in her pics of being sexual ..these people are not fans - she has never even been in public favour - i generally feel if she did not have the queen of pop title she would get less shit from other fan bases - she is a massive target for them and from experience its always the case on social media or they are trump fans 

You missed the point again lol, what you are describing are haters. I was specifically talking about people who like some of her songs, albums, respect her hard work and people who even if they don't listen to her music still recognise her undeniable influence on popculture. 

Important Information

Terms of Use