Edit History

Glassy24

Glassy24

29 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

The remasters sound so good on earphones.

The first half is near perfect, my only grumble is her poor choice of remixes on the latter half…far too much Tracy Young, Rauhofer & Offer Nissim for my liking. 

I like the Living for Love one but if it'd have been lossless even better. For some of the ones in the end I would've chosen:

-Turn Up the Radio (Dirty Freqs Remix)

-Living for Love (Erick Morillo Club Mix) [New Edit]

-Ghosttown (Don Diablo Remix)

-Bitch, I'm Madonna (Rosabel’s Bitch Move Mix) - though I don't mind the one selected

-Medellín (Sak Noel Remix)

-Crave (MNEK Remix) - but I'm basic and love the Tracy Young Mix too, sorry lol

-I Rise (DJ Irene and the Alliance Remix)

-I Don't Search, I Find (Kue's Studio 54 Mix - Radio Edit) - but EVERY IDSIF remix is gold. It's my favorite collection of her remixes since like Hollywood lol. I do have a few others I could've swapped too. I'm bored so I'll make a list too. :lol:

---

EDIT:

-Open Your Heart (um, any other good version)

-Hollywood (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duck Mix)

-Give Me All Your Luvin' (Demolition Crew Remix)

-Love Profusion (Blow-Up Mix)

Glassy24

Glassy24

2 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

The remasters sound so good on earphones.

The first half is near perfect, my only grumble is her poor choice of remixes on the latter half…far too much Tracy Young, Rauhofer & Offer Nissim for my liking. 

I like the Living for Love one but if it'd have been lossless even better. For some of the ones in the end I would've chosen:

-Turn Up the Radio (Dirty Freqs Remix)

-Living for Love (Erick Morillo Club Mix) [New Edit]

-Ghosttown (Don Diablo Remix)

-Bitch, I'm Madonna (Rosabel’s Bitch Move Mix) - though I don't mind the one selected

-Medellín (Sak Noel Remix)

-Crave (MNEK Remix) - but I'm basic and love the Tracy Young Mix too, sorry lol

-I Rise (DJ Irene and the Alliance Remix)

-I Don't Search, I Find (Kue's Studio 54 Mix - Radio Edit) - but EVERY IDSIF remix is gold. It's my favorite collection of her remixes since like Hollywood lol. I do have a few others I could've swapped too. I'm bored so I'll make a list too. :lol:

Important Information

Terms of Use