Edit History

Drownedboy

Drownedboy

Hard candy is a nice pop album and at 50 she was having top 10s and best scoring solo tour ever. COAF had more magic as an era but I don´t think Confessions as a whole album is so much better than Hard Candy, to be realistic. I even don´t think ROL it so perfect nowadways. even if I was amazed when it came really. But it´s true you have to judge a record for what it supposed at its time. To add more controversy, I really like MDNA and like Rebel Heart LOL. The thing is that Hard candy and others are constantly brutalised by fans, had them sold millions millions, their view would be very alike.

Drownedboy

Drownedboy

Hard candy is a nice pop album and at 50 she was having top 10s and best scoring solo tour ever. COAF had more magic as as era but I don´t think Confessions as a whole album is so much better than Hard Candy, to be realistic. I even don´t think ROL it so perfect nowadways. even I was amazed when it came really. But it´s true you have to judge a record for what it supposed at its time. To add more controversy, I really like MDNA and like Rebel Heart LOL. The thing is that Hard candy and others are constantly brutalised by fans, had them sold millions millions, their view would be very alike.

Important Information

Terms of Use