Edit History

Drownedboy

Drownedboy

One more thing to say about: MDNA had rave reviews when it came. So for those who trash the whole thing, ok, but it´s your opinion or your taste of your view.

Oh, and what´s more: I disagree she was not involved and she recorded external demos very little related to If it was the case, she then changed then in order to fit the living moment at the time, as it features very personal songs that tell you the whole trip Madonna had been since her divorce. In fact, to me it is one of her most personal albums ever, and it feautures a journey and an emotional arc, with the start, the middle, and the end: making peace with the guy, in her mind. Give me MDNA any time before Erotica. Her soprano voice is at its most beautiful on Falling free.

Drownedboy

Drownedboy

One more thing to say about: MDNA had rave reviews when it came. So for those who trash the whole thing, ok, but it´s your opinion or your taste of your view.

Oh, and what´s more: I disagree it features very personal songs that tell you the whole trip Madonna had been since her divorce. In fact, to me it is one of her most personal albums ever, and it feautures a journey and an emotional arc, with the start, the middle, and the end: making peace with the guy, in her mind. Give me MDNA any time before Erotica. Her soprano voice is at its most beautiful on Falling free.

Important Information

Terms of Use