Edit History

maddy1111

maddy1111

1 hour ago, Amlo said:

I'm going to be HONEST...

Ricardo Gomes....the "director" of this video and responsible for most of her instagram, should be burn inmmediately

What was the fucking concept??? An ad for weed??? It looks cheap.

She looks good, but the disturbing/childish effects and the "male" part makes this a joke.

I've seen this video two times: the first and the last

'll stream the original as hard as always. Do you really think this will make her gain "younger" generations???

Where's her manager?????????????????????????????????????????

she must stop smoking weed, wake up, and ditch that fucker who's ruining her, aka her "boyfriend"

I'm SAD

Calm down, honey

It's not like she erased the original Frozen.  It's still here for us to enjoy.

She gave us the mature, experimental, Madonna-like album with Madame X completely not aiming for charts with songs/videos such as Dark Ballet, Batuka, now she sees Sickick remix trending and she decided to do something to please youngsters, nothing else. 

I am actually glad she did that, even if I am not a huge fan of remix/video (should be much longer, with more Madonna verses, less autotuned etc) , but it's not like she is making super huge comeback thing about this. It was clearly made for fun, she hasn't done anything for quite a long time and this is just her doing something recent. I actually don't understand how someone can be so upset about it. 

maddy1111

maddy1111

1 hour ago, Amlo said:

Ricardo Gomes....the "director" of this video and responsible for most of her instagram, should be burn inmmediately

She looks good, but the disturbing/childish effects and the "male" part makes this a joke.

'll stream the original as hard as always. Do you really think this will make her gain "younger" generations???

she must stop smoking weed, wake up, and ditch that fucker who's ruining her, aka her "boyfriend"

I'm SAD

Calm down, honey

She gave us the mature, experimental, Madonna-like album with Madame X completely not aiming for charts with songs/videos such as Dark Ballet, Batuka etc, now she sees Sickick remix trending and she decided to do something to please youngsters, nothing else. 

I am actually glad she did that, even if I am not a huge fan of remix/video (should be much longer, with more Madonna verses, less autotuned etc) , but it's not like she is making super huge comeback thing about this. It was clearly made for fun, she hasn't done anything for quite a long time and this is just her doing something recent. I actually don't understand how someone can be so upset about it. 

maddy1111

maddy1111

1 hour ago, Amlo said:

I'm SAD

Calm down, honey

She gave us the mature, experimental, Madonna-like album with Madame X completely not aiming for charts with songs/videos such as Dark Ballet, Batuka etc, now she sees Sickick remix trending and she decided to do something to please youngsters, nothing else. 

I am actually glad she did that, even if I am not a huge fan of remix/video (should be much longer, with more Madonna verses, less autotuned etc) , but it's not like she is making super huge comeback thing about this. It was clearly made for fun, she hasn't did anything for quite a long time and this is just her doing something recent. I actually don't understand how someone can be so upset about it. 

Important Information

Terms of Use