Edit History

Drownedboy

Drownedboy

10 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

During her speech on Billboard, Madonna criticized society for denigrating older women because of their age. And it's true what she said. That is why we see more and more how old women, to avoid being criticized by society due to their age, will do everything in their power to delay or hide being in that stage of life. And how will they do it? Through surgery, implants and the excessive use of filters in photos. That will help them to continue looking young and all to please that society that condemns old age in women and that seeing them will no longer criticize them but will flatter them with comments such as "How beautiful she looks, she doesn't look her age", or "She doesn't seem that she was 80 years old, she looks 33", etc.

And I feel that Madonna falls into what she criticized so much in her speech. After all, no one can deny that the use of filters in photos is to appear what you are not. And as for surgery and implants, it has always been criticized as it goes against the message "Accept yourself as you are", so there is nothing positive about them (and much less when their use is excessive) and they should not be used to defend a person and set them as an example.

In the end it is just a contradiction but everyone has them, what is not right is condemning someting in public but you end up doing it in practice, for example those who condemn the use of women as sexual objects but have a close friendship with people who promote that in their music videos and in the lyrics of their songs but that is another story.

Yes but Madonna has always been quite contradictory if you ask me (and I love her): But she is always trying to be super famous but then she educates us in that being rich and famous is not the most important thing and bla bla..then she loses popularity and tries whatever she can to recover it and changes her mood and message in order to that. She tries to do a scandal pushing people bottons and defending freedom of express yourself  but when it´s too much she goes mainstream and pretends in interview that she is that poor artist relegated and punished for trying to express herslef, when she totally knew at the very start that she was playing with fire. Being young and pretty is not the most important thing but then I try whatever in order to seem younger and have sexy and young dancers as boyfriends..Blaa. 

Where´s that 2004 I´m going to tell I secret Madonna that was seeking the light and going to Israel to make things better and that spoked so highly about Kaballah. I mean I thought she had evolved till being who she really was since the start, I bought her speech at that time. In 2022, I see it was not truth, but one disguise more. 

At the end there is a woman who is not so spiritual, who is terrify of aging, who has lost her artistical drive, who has lost the touch with her audience, and that lives for satisfying younger generations that do not know her or apreciate what she has done, sadly. That´s how I feel about M thoses days.

Drownedboy

Drownedboy

2 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

During her speech on Billboard, Madonna criticized society for denigrating older women because of their age. And it's true what she said. That is why we see more and more how old women, to avoid being criticized by society due to their age, will do everything in their power to delay or hide being in that stage of life. And how will they do it? Through surgery, implants and the excessive use of filters in photos. That will help them to continue looking young and all to please that society that condemns old age in women and that seeing them will no longer criticize them but will flatter them with comments such as "How beautiful she looks, she doesn't look her age", or "She doesn't seem that she was 80 years old, she looks 33", etc.

And I feel that Madonna falls into what she criticized so much in her speech. After all, no one can deny that the use of filters in photos is to appear what you are not. And as for surgery and implants, it has always been criticized as it goes against the message "Accept yourself as you are", so there is nothing positive about them (and much less when their use is excessive) and they should not be used to defend a person and set them as an example.

In the end it is just a contradiction but everyone has them, what is not right is condemning someting in public but you end up doing it in practice, for example those who condemn the use of women as sexual objects but have a close friendship with people who promote that in their music videos and in the lyrics of their songs but that is another story.

Yes but Madonna has always been quite contradictory if you ask me (and I love her): But she is always trying to be super famous but then she educates us in that being rich and famous is not the most important thing and bla bla..then she loses popularity and tries whatever she can to recover it and changes her mood and message in order to that. She tries to do a scandal pushing people bottons and defending freedom of express yourself  but when it´s too much she goes mainstream and pretends in interview that she is that poor artist relegated and punished for trying to express herslef, when she totally knew at the very start that she was playing with fire. Being young and pretty is not the most important thing but then I try whatever in order to seem younger and have sexy and young dancers as boyfriends..Blaa. 

Important Information

Terms of Use