Edit History

Banned

Banned

Beyonce is black ? I would actually think that not a lot of people know she is black ! I dont think she has ever suffered from what you claim ever not in destiny child and certainly not now ! Madonna has black children and has always had black artists with her or around her i do not see your point here ! Lizzo is black and she completely ignored madonna when listing the royality of pop and on purpose might i add snubbing her because she does not like the idea of a black king and a white queen because she is a racist bitch so you can say that madonna suffers racism too or can only white people be racist ? Lets not forget about michael jackson he was black and he was like the biggest pop star ever ! Lets not try and act like beyonce paved the way for black artists ! She didnt !! I even think madonna being gay friendly did not help her image with the general public at the time !Madonna adopting black children .. all these life choices really damaged her popularity with the general public but who cares !She is and never will kiss up to the public just because she wants to be liked .. i think the public are still intrigued by her but would they buy her records prob not but what 63 year old controversial artists does have hits ? Kylie is loved by the public and she doesnt have hits anymore either 

Banned

Banned

Beyonce is black ? I would actually think that not a lot of people know she is black ! I dont think she has ever suffered from what you claim ever not in destiny child and certainly not now ! Madonna has black children and has always had black artists with her or around her i do not see your point here ! Lizzo is black and she completely ignored madonna when listing the royality of pop and on purpose might i add snubbing her because she does not like the idea of a black king and a white queen because she is a racist bitch so you can say that madonna suffers racism too or can only white people be racist ? Lets not forget about michael jackson he was black and he was like the biggest pop star ever ! Lets not try and act like beyonce paved the way for black artists ! She didnt !!

Banned

Banned

Beyonce is black ? I would actually think that not a lot of people know she is black ! I dont think she has ever suffered from what you claim ever not in destiny child and certainly not now ! Madonna has black children and has always had black artists with her or around her i do not see your point here ! Lizzo is black and she completely ignored madonna when listing the royality of pop and on purpose might i add snubbing her because she does not like the idea of a black king and a white queen because she is a racist bitch so you can say that madonna suffers racism too or can only white people be racist ? 

Banned

Banned

Beyonce is black ? I would actually think that not a lot of people know she is black ! I dont think she has ever suffered from what you claim ever not in destiny child and certainly not know ! Madonna has black children and has always had black artists with her or around her i do not see your point here ! Lizzo is black and she completely ignored madonna when listing the royality of pop and on purpose might i add snubbing her because she does not like the idea of a black king and a white queen because she is a racist bitch so you can say that madonna suffers racism too or can only white people be racist ? 

Banned

Banned

Beyonce is black ? I would actually think that not a lot of people know she is black ! I dont think she has ever suffered from what you claim ever not in destiny child and certainly not know ! 

Important Information

Terms of Use