Edit History

Just 4

Just 4

Watch the video above in fullscreen:

What was actually going on off-camera, between 5:09 and 5:15?

Just before this moment, she did of course mention that she wanted another shot of tequila. But if you ask me, she definitely did not drink a shot of tequila, judging on her visible movements and her facial expression immediately afterwards. She appears quite bent over forwards (not really a position suitable for 'drinking'), she seems to have some movement in her upper body and I hear something that sounds like a nasal insufflation. 

At least, this quick and sudden "action" – which apparently also needed to happen off-screen for some reason – comes across as very suspicious behaviour to me. I never would have expected before that she would do any drugs (again, of course, I'm not naïve), but I now can't shake the feeling that she seems to have adopted a much more "relaxed" attitude towards drugs and not just for shock value alone anymore.

Just 4

Just 4

Just before this moment, she did of course mention that she wanted another shot of tequila. But if you ask me, she definitely did not drink a shot of tequila, judging on her visible movements and her facial expression immediately afterwards. She appears quite bent over forwards (not really a position suitable for 'drinking'), she seems to have some movement in her upper body and I hear something that sounds like a nasal insufflation. 

At least, this quick and sudden "action" – which apparently also needed to happen off-screen for some reason – comes across as very suspicious behaviour to me.

I never would have expected before that she would do any drugs (again, of course, I'm not naïve), but I now can't shake the feeling that she seems to have adopted a much more "relaxed" attitude towards drugs and not just for shock value alone anymore.

Just 4

Just 4

At least, this quick and sudden "action" – which apparently also needed to happen off-screen for some reason – comes across as very suspicious behaviour to me.

I never would have expected before that she would do any drugs (again, of course, I'm not naïve), but I now can't shake the feeling that she seems to have adopted a much more "relaxed" attitude towards drugs and not just for shock value alone anymore.

Just 4

Just 4

She said just before this moment that she wanted another shot of tequila, but she definitely did not have a tequila, judging on her visible movements and her facial expression immediately afterwards. At least, this quick and sudden "action" – which apparently also needed to happen off-screen for some reason – comes across as very suspicious behaviour to me.

I never would have expected that she would do any drugs (again, of course, I'm not naïve) before, but I now can't shake the feeling that she seems to have adopted a much more "relaxed" attitude towards drugs and not just for shock value alone anymore.

Important Information

Terms of Use