Edit History

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

18 minutes ago, feehgarcia said:

This is what I said earlier! At this point, she should know how to do this with her eyes shut, team or no team! It should be in her DNA. But apparently, it isn't... 

Without her own team and hundreds of hours of grueling rehearsals, it seems she can't perform a 20yo song she probably sang at least 1000 times through her life. This is what made me saddest and worried the most. 

i dont think its that she couldnt perform it , i think she just really messed up in the script .. lack of practice  and shes out of shape when was last time she took to a big stage like this ? prob nerves ..shes not fit for performances like this at the moment sadly .. she is also way too pre occupied with disturbing the peace .. way too much 

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

11 minutes ago, feehgarcia said:

This is what I said earlier! At this point, she should know how to do this with her eyes shut, team or no team! It should be in her DNA. But apparently, it isn't... 

Without her own team and hundreds of hours of grueling rehearsals, it seems she can't perform a 20yo song she probably sang at least 1000 times through her life. This is what made me saddest and worried the most. 

i dont think its that she couldnt perform it , i think she just really messed up in the script .. lack of practice ..when was last time she took to a big stage like this ? prob nerves ..

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

11 minutes ago, feehgarcia said:

i dont think its that she couldnt perform it , i think she just really messed up in the script .. lack of practice ..when was last time she took to a big stage like this ? prob nerves ..

Important Information

Terms of Use