Edit History

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

14 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

This came from Latin America... Basically it says that if you don't like everything she does you are not a fan and you can leave her fandom... 

I'm not impressed because we lived under the communism in the most of our countries... Very totalitarian way to think from many latin fans... 

:03:

Fans like @Enrico are not "real fans" according to this memo 😂 

IMG-20220501-WA0113.jpg

tbf some here are clearly not fans and its odd that they thrive off the negativity they spread on fan forums .. i said what i said but its clear on this forum..ill be hated for telling the truth and busting some users but i dont care ..im just glad i am able to defend madonna against what i believe are haters who invade madonnas social media and forums .. you cant tell me that some of her obsessive haters who are fans of other artists do not come here to dwell in the negativity and spread misery about madonna while at the same time promote who they really like :) its just sad that i will prob be blacklisted , banned , removed for saying this as i am a actual madonna fan and they are allowed to stay to spread the rubbish and hate .. sad times to be a real madonna fan when we have haters posing as madonna fans on her social media and forums .. they must love it here and smile with glee at all the madonna bashing because they would not last long on other madonna fan forums 

.infact they are prob mnation rejects 

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

7 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

This came from Latin America... Basically it says that if you don't like everything she does you are not a fan and you can leave her fandom... 

I'm not impressed because we lived under the communism in the most of our countries... Very totalitarian way to think from many latin fans... 

IMG-20220501-WA0113.jpg

tbf some here are clearly not fans and its odd that they thrive off the negativity they spread on fan forums .. i said what i said but its clear on this forum..ill be hated for telling the truth and busting some users but i dont care ..im just glad i am able to defend madonna against what i believe are haters who invade madonnas social media and forums .. you cant tell me that some of her obsessive haters who are fans of other artists do not come here to dwell in the negativity and spread misery about madonna while at the same time promote who they really like :) its just sad that i will prob be blacklisted , banned , removed for saying this as i am a actual madonna fan and they are allowed to stay to spread the rubbish and hate .. sad times to be a real madonna fan when we have haters posing as madonna fans on her social media and forums .. they must love it here and smile with glee at all the madonna bashing 

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

2 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

IMG-20220501-WA0113.jpg

tbf some here are clearly not fans and its odd that they thrive off the negativity they spread on fan forums .. i said what i said but its clear on this forum..ill be hated for telling the truth and busting some users but i dont care ..im just glad i am able to defend madonna against what i believe are haters who invade madonnas social media and forums .. 

Important Information

Terms of Use