Edit History

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

11 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

This conversation has brought up many interesting and divergent perspectives, which got me thinking further. Before I venture ahead, I’d like to clarify that this is about the one performance this thread is dedicated to. I am not critiquing Madonna’s last few years of public image in what I am about to write…

In seeing earlier that Lady Gaga was mentioned, I have a valid question for those who are in praise of or in defense of Madonna on stage last night. If it was Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Britney Spears or Katy Perry that delivered such a performance - being totally out of breath and singing off cue with a heavy autotune preset, being totally out of shape with a hugely disproportionate fake ass with side flap hanging for all to see, missing the mark multiple times, mostly ignoring the co-performer’s constant attempts to engage and lift them out of their obvious struggle, dressed in arguably the least flattering way possible with the confounding peripheral styling (hair, makeup) - would you acknowledge their mediocrity and failings?  

get a life you piss flap 

what flap are we talking about here in your disgusting hate filled shallow rant ? 

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

11 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

This conversation has brought up many interesting and divergent perspectives, which got me thinking further. Before I venture ahead, I’d like to clarify that this is about the one performance this thread is dedicated to. I am not critiquing Madonna’s last few years of public image in what I am about to write…

In seeing earlier that Lady Gaga was mentioned, I have a valid question for those who are in praise of or in defense of Madonna on stage last night. If it was Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Britney Spears or Katy Perry that delivered such a performance - being totally out of breath and singing off cue with a heavy autotune preset, being totally out of shape with a hugely disproportionate fake ass with side flap hanging for all to see, missing the mark multiple times, mostly ignoring the co-performer’s constant attempts to engage and lift them out of their obvious struggle, dressed in arguably the least flattering way possible with the confounding peripheral styling (hair, makeup) - would you acknowledge their mediocrity and failings?  

get a life 

Important Information

Terms of Use