Edit History

Banned

Banned

11 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

She would have to be involved in some aspect, so yes, she had to be asked.  As for being "nice"...  some would say the same of Madonna.  Elton is a legend in his own right.  He comes from an old school before all the crazy technology that manipulates one voice, etc.  He is vastly talented.  He may have said a few unkind words about Madonna in the past, but Madonna has never held it against him.  She knows him better than us, so I trust that she understands where he's coming from.  Madonna has many opportunities to strike back at his nasty comments about her, but obviously she knows something that we don't and gives him a pass.  I do too because he still is a great talent and like Madonna probably has suffered a lot of crap due to the fact he was quite flamboyant during a time that people weren't accepted. 

I dont just mean his bitter outbursts at madonna i mean i dont think he is nice in general and madonna is not snow white either !ive never rated elton musically and ive never liked him ! He gives me the creeps i am still suffering nightmares over his sausage roll duet video ! I watched it because somebody told me it was bad and they was right but obviously me not rating him does not change the fact he is a legend ! He reminds me of a bitter queen and i dont like them either ! 

Banned

Banned

8 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

She would have to be involved in some aspect, so yes, she had to be asked.  As for being "nice"...  some would say the same of Madonna.  Elton is a legend in his own right.  He comes from an old school before all the crazy technology that manipulates one voice, etc.  He is vastly talented.  He may have said a few unkind words about Madonna in the past, but Madonna has never held it against him.  She knows him better than us, so I trust that she understands where he's coming from.  Madonna has many opportunities to strike back at his nasty comments about her, but obviously she knows something that we don't and gives him a pass.  I do too because he still is a great talent and like Madonna probably has suffered a lot of crap due to the fact he was quite flamboyant during a time that people weren't accepted. 

I dont just mean his bitter outbursts at madonna i mean i dont think he is nice in general and madonna is not snow white either !ive never rated elton musically and ive never liked him ! He gives me the creeps i am still suffering nightmares over his sausage roll duet video ! I watched it because somebody told me it was bad and they was right but obviously me not rating him does not change the fact he is a legend 

Banned

Banned

3 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I dont just mean his bitter outbursts at madonna i mean i dont think he is nice in general and madonna is not snow white either !

Important Information

Terms of Use