Edit History

Banned

Banned

6 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

No doubt, he's been known to be a bitter queen, but he is no different than a lot of people in real life.  It shouldn't excuse his behavior, but he's offered a lot of great talent to this world.  He's done a lot of good in this world that his tantrums are just a joke.  He knows he's an ass at times. The fact he knows it, helps me understand where he's coming from.  I don't believe he's a horrible person. 

His rant at the golden globes when madonna was nominated was disgusting and his face when she won made me throw up a little ! He really shown his true colours there ! That was the real him . I dont think i have seen another artist behave like that at a reward show before and if madonna ever did such a thing like him at a award show i would be truly disgusted in her too so its not just cos im a fan of madonna ! His rants towards her have been angry outbursts not just shade thrown ! You can hear anger in his tone 

Banned

Banned

4 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

No doubt, he's been known to be a bitter queen, but he is no different than a lot of people in real life.  It shouldn't excuse his behavior, but he's offered a lot of great talent to this world.  He's done a lot of good in this world that his tantrums are just a joke.  He knows he's an ass at times. The fact he knows it, helps me understand where he's coming from.  I don't believe he's a horrible person. 

His rant at the golden globes when madonna was nominated was disgusting and his face when she won made me throw up a little ! He really shown his true colours there ! That was the real him . I dont think i have seen another artist behave like that at a reward show before and if madonna ever did such a thing like him at a award show i would be truly disgusted 

Banned

Banned

1 minute ago, Ch3rish said:

His rant at the golden globes when madonna was nominated was disgusting and his face when she won made me throw up a little ! He really shown his true colours there ! That was the real him 

Important Information

Terms of Use