Edit History

Ch3rish

Ch3rish

6 minutes ago, Madge said:

His rant at the golden globes when madonna was nominated was disgusting and his face when she won made me throw up a little ! He really shown his true colours there ! That was the real him 

I actually think a lot of his behavior is due to his husband, but that said Madonna was able to look past it and forgive him.  I don't know him personally, so I really have no interest in hating someone I don't know personally.  Sure, I didn't like what he's said a few times, but he's been around longer than Madonna. He's a legend in his own right.  I mean; he does sing, play his own instrument and doesn't rely on voice manipulation to sell records.  He entitled to give some people he thinks that are more capable a hard time.  I feel he actually admires Madonna and is just thinks she's far better than some of the production she's done in the past. 

Ch3rish

Ch3rish

4 minutes ago, Madge said:

His rant at the golden globes when madonna was nominated was disgusting and his face when she won made me throw up a little ! He really shown his true colours there ! That was the real him 

I actually think a lot of his behavior is due to his husband, but that said Madonna was able to look past it and forgive him.  I don't know him personally, so I really have no interest in hating someone I don't know personally.  Sure, I didn't like what he's said a few times, but he's been around longer than Madonna. He's a legend in his own right.  I mean; he does sing, play his own instrument and doesn't rely on voice manipulation to sell records.  He entitles to give some people he thinks that are more capable a hard time.  I feel he actually admires Madonna and is just thinks she's far better than some of the production she's done in the past. 

Ch3rish

Ch3rish

Just now, Madge said:

I actually think a lot of his behavior is due to his husband, but that said Madonna was able to look past it and forgive him.  I don't know him personally, so I really have no interest in hating someone I don't like.  Sure, I didn't like what he's said a few times, but he's been around longer than Madonna. He's a legend in his own right.  I mean; he does sing, play his own instrument and doesn't rely on voice manipulation to sell records.  He entitles to give some people he thinks that are more capable a hard time.  I feel he actually admires Madonna and is just thinks she's far better than some of the production she's done in the past. 

Important Information

Terms of Use