Edit History

DjKingBee

DjKingBee

Link

I’m obsessed and so hear for this !!!! Reggaeton Donna  - this all reminds me of when I hated confessions era and hard candy era started which is the music I liked and wanted to hear - but the forums were in meltdowns lmao Madonna still doing it 

also the video looks like a totally lit high ass dream … I’m Latino and I dj reggaeton /rap and I always slip in some Madonna.  I can do into the groove or hung up on toschika 

no meltdown here the musical direction lately has me going bananas in a good way.  It’s always her age in every thing I read about her. 
FUCK AGE. 
also the Sak Noel Remix of Medellin is everything and he posted me on his page today 

https://instagram.com/stories/djkingbee/2931589869910388485?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

DjKingBee

DjKingBee

I’m obsessed and so hear for this !!!! Reggaeton Donna  - this all reminds me of when I hated confessions era and hard candy era started which is the music I liked and wanted to hear - but the forums were in meltdowns lmao Madonna still doing it 

also the video looks like a totally lit high ass dream … I’m Latino and I dj reggaeton /rap and I always slip in some Madonna.  I can do into the groove or hung up on toschika 

no meltdown here the musical direction lately has me going bananas in a good way.  It’s always her age in every thing I read about her. 
FUCK AGE. 

Important Information

Terms of Use