Edit History

MartinX

MartinX

There is nothing groundbreaking or boundary pushing about this video. It’s amateurish, it’s like she’s attempting to poorly copy Herself and not pulling it off.  There is nothing in this videos that connects me to anything previous or what I expect of Her. I never thought for a minute that she would grow older gracefully and why should she? But do it with a bit of class and add some crass. For me if this is the finished product going forward don’t bother. And it’s not about her having fun and doing what she wants etc, it’s clear she isn’t happy that her pulling power is fading, actually if I was her I’d feel the same, but trying to prove you still have it with this rubbish is doing her no favours. She’s becoming a laughing stock. She needs to embrace and celebrate what she has done and will still do but in a way to get people back into her not to push them away. In the 50 questions video she was sexy classy and crass at the same time. She doesn’t look good in the video but then saying that no one does. I don’t want the old Madonna back been there, done that enjoyed the ride.BUT I also don’t want the old Madonna cheapened just to prove a point that no one is interested in. 

MartinX

MartinX

There is nothing groundbreaking or boundary pushing about this video. It’s amateurish, it’s like she’s attempting to poorly copy Herself and not pulling it off.  There is nothing in this videos that connects me to anything previous or what I expect of Her. I never thought for a minute that she would grow older gracefully and why should she? But do it with a bit of class and add some crass. For me if this is the finished product going forward don’t bother. And it’s not about her having fun and doing what she wants etc, it’s clear she isn’t happy that her pulling power is fading, actually if I was her I’d feel the same, but trying to prove you still have it with this rubbish is doing her no favours. She’s becoming a laughing stock. She needs to embrace and celebrate what she has done and will still do but in a way to get people back into her not to push them away. In the 50 questions video she was sexy classy and crass at the same time. She doesn’t look good in the video but then saying that no one does. I don’t want the old Madonna back been there, done that enjoyed the ride.BUT I also don’t want the old Madonna cheapened just to price s point that no one is interested in. 

Important Information

Terms of Use