Edit History

Loganv721

Loganv721

I loved the VIP gift books for RHT and MX, however I was annoyed that the MX book ended up being for sale in the merch store for less than the "upcharge" on the VIP tickets. (for MX the difference between VIP and standard ticket was significant, like $300+)

For Celebration, I noticed that the VIP upcharge isn't that much, in some cases around only $40 when directly comparing a VIP ticket to a standard ticket in the same row...

So, I didn't get VIP this time around in hopes that I can just buy the gift, and just buy 1 (whereas I have 2 of each RHT and MX books bc I always buy tickets in pairs) - it was a way for me to try to save some money this time around.

But I'm hoping for an amazing item!

(also, for MDNA it was a stupid tote bag)

Loganv721

Loganv721

I loved the VIP gift books for RHT and MX, however I was annoyed that the MX book ended up being for sale in the merch store for less than the "uncharge" on the VIP tickets. (for MX the difference between VIP and standard ticket was significant, like $300+)

For Celebration, I noticed that the VIP uncharge isn't that much, in some cases around only $40 when directly comparing a VIP ticket to a standard ticket in the same row...

So, I didn't get VIP this time around in hopes that I can just buy the gift, and just buy 1 (whereas I have 2 of each RHT and MX books bc I always buy tickets in pairs) - it was a way for me to try to save some money this time around.

But I'm hoping for an amazing item!

(also, for MDNA it was a stupid tote bag)

Important Information

Terms of Use