Edit History

Lilalo

Lilalo

1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Expect the unexpected. :kiss2:

Don't be surprised if she's not singing your favorite top 10 hit but a non-single takes its place instead.

Ummmm the TRUE unexpected would be to hear her biggest hits that put her ON that stage in the first place AND unaltered, the MOST PREDICTABLE would be NOT to hear those hits and instead get songs that are reworked classics or songs that only appeal to her and the 17-20 people here. Like I said before, til I’m true blue in the face? This ONE tour she truly needs to be UNEXPECTED and be UNPREDICTABLE! 

Lilalo

Lilalo

55 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Expect the unexpected. :kiss2:

Don't be surprised if she's not singing your favorite top 10 hit but a non-single takes its place instead.

Ummmm the TRUE unexpected would be to hear her biggest hits that put her ON that stage in the first place AND unaltered, the MOST PREDICTABLE would be NOT to hear those hits and instead get songs that are reworked classics that only appeal to her and the 17-20 people here. Like I said before, til I’m true blue in the face? This ONE tour she truly needs to be UNEXPECTED and be UNPREDICTABLE! 

Important Information

Terms of Use