Edit History

I am madonna

I am madonna

Anyone notice that Madonna had serious technical issue from the first song to the end in Antewerpen?

during nothing really matters. 1:16~1:18

she sing "Nothing really matter~" then said something like  "I can't hear drum" (or I can see a drunks? )

Then I saw Vogue performance video then notice that she said something again during the performance.

3:11~3:13

She sing "they had style the had...." then said something like "I can't see my -something-?? or I can see a drunk?"

I'm not sure what did she exactly saying but something continuously bothering her that night for sure.

I am madonna

I am madonna

Anyone notice that Madonna had serious technical issue from the first song to the end in Antewerpen?

she sing "Nothing really matter~" then said something like  "I can't hear drum" (or I can see a drunks? )

Then I saw Vogue performance video then notice that she said something again during the performance.

She sing "they had style the had...." then said something like "I can't see my -something-?? or I can see a drunk?"

I'm not sure what did she exactly saying but something continuously bothering her that night su.

I am madonna

I am madonna

She sing "they had style the had...." then said something like "I can't see my -something-??"

I'm not sure what did she exactly saying but something continuously bothering her that night su.

I am madonna

I am madonna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fhM6xL3FQY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqRs5g9cjos

She sing "they had style the had...." then said something like "I can't see my -something-??"

Important Information

Terms of Use