Edit History

True Blue 84

True Blue 84

3 hours ago, I am madonna said:

Anyone notice that Madonna had serious technical issue from the first song to the end in Antewerpen?

during nothing really matters. 1:16~1:18

she sing "Nothing really matter~" then said something like  "I can't hear drum" (or I can see a drunks? )

Then I saw Vogue performance video then notice that she said something again during the performance.

3:11~3:13

She sing "they had style the had...." then said something like "I can't see my -something-?? or I can see a drunk?"

I'm not sure what did she exactly saying but something continuously bothering her that night for sure.

This shows she is singing along with pre-recorded vocals on Nothing realy matters because her voice keeps going when she speaks to the sound person But could also be just the backing track. 

True Blue 84

True Blue 84

2 hours ago, I am madonna said:

Anyone notice that Madonna had serious technical issue from the first song to the end in Antewerpen?

during nothing really matters. 1:16~1:18

she sing "Nothing really matter~" then said something like  "I can't hear drum" (or I can see a drunks? )

Then I saw Vogue performance video then notice that she said something again during the performance.

3:11~3:13

She sing "they had style the had...." then said something like "I can't see my -something-?? or I can see a drunk?"

I'm not sure what did she exactly saying but something continuously bothering her that night for sure.

This shows she is singing along with pre-recorded vocals on Nothing realy matters because her voice keeps going when she speaks to the sound person 

Important Information

Terms of Use