GOODBYE TO INNOCENCE POLL

GOODBYE TO INNOCENCE POLL  

42 members voted

1. 1. which lyrics.....

• I AM THE ONEEEEEEE WHO KNOWS ME BETTEEEEERRR.....
    • SAAAYY GOOODBYEEEEE TO ANOMYNITYYYYYYY
    • UP! DOWN UP UP UP!!

The arrangement of the eraliest versions (the straight pass and first final edit) for me is the absolute best, the horns and the strong vocals really made the song imo and took it close to a rescue-me-esque energy level. The huge problem there, a problem that they never solved wich explains the long treatment, the multiple adaptations and changes till the final remixing dismembrement, is the lack of a strong chorus/hook. The track was really something, had serious potential, but it didn't get to a form of full expression imo.

11 hours ago, DiegoLCL said:

I like the first one a lot, but it is very rough. The released, final, Just Say Roe version is the one for me. Too bad they didn't put it on streaming with Up Down Suite on the Rain single.

I wonder if they remember it being released at all... :Madonna043:

Too bad indeed no Spotify yet

9 hours ago, stefo said:

The arrangement of the eraliest versions (the straight pass and first final edit) for me is the absolute best, the horns and the strong vocals really made the song imo and took it close to a rescue-me-esque energy level. The huge problem there, a problem that they never solved wich explains the long treatment, the multiple adaptations and changes and the final remixing dismembrement, is the lack of a strong chorus/hook. The track was really something, had serious potential but it didn't get to a form of full expression imo.

She's must be trying to say two different things and can't make up which is which but the title itself doesn't appear in the early version I think?

9 minutes ago, gst6662000 said:

She's must be trying to say two different things and can't make up which is which but the title itself doesn't appear in the early version I think?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you mean 

4 minutes ago, stefo said:

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you mean 

The first one lyric she's angry lashing out to

The second lyric she's kinda accepting the situation that she's not what she used to be anymore

The third one is .... Ahem.... Ughhhh