GAME/For Fun: If Glastonbury Is True *TOUR SETLIST SPOILERS!!*

scion

... and her setlist is an adapted version of the tour setlist, how do you think it would look???

Complete your setlist in 16 songs or less..keep in mind Glasto doesn't have a a fancy stage with props. Included in this you may add 2 additional songs that are not on the tour setlist but the bulk will be from the tour setlist only.

Nothing Really Matters

Into The Groove

Open Your Heart

I Will Survive (Acapella)

Burning Up

Live To Tell

Like a Prayer

Bad Girl

Vogue

Hung Up

Don't Tell Me

La Isla Bonita (Full)

Ray of Light

Holiday

Glasto set lists rarely change from the artists current tour. If anything I might be a little bit abridged.

Obviously the big staging will not be able to be recreated to if imagine the whole lesser known middle section with Erotica to The Beast Within would get the chop. 

Of all her tours I feel this is the one that is less suited to Gladto. Even though it’s my least favourite Sticky & Sweet would have been the most adaptable and best suited to that kind of audience. 

If she does do it I’d hope it’s a very different show. As a Glasto veteran In my heart I don’t think it would happen and my heart would be in mouth the whole time. Her nerves would be off the chart and she’d probably feel quite out of control.