Edit History

ForceKin

ForceKin

Spelling

As I speculated (😘) elsewhere, I think it's reasonable to assume that there had to be a discussion at some point about the new material M created with Martin, Sick Kick and any other producers she may have worked with that we know nothing about, and whether or not to release these before, during or after Celebration Tour. As Donna said in the New Album thread, it's possible that she hoped to use them as promo material before the CT, but ultimately rejected these tracks. That's what I had assumed too.

But man if that Deezer snippet ain't got the wheels in my head spinning! I know it really seems silly to interpret that wee bit of NOTHING as somehow a possible new M track, but you gotta admit- the circumstances surrounding it are odd to say the least, and THE SOUND!! my god the sound of it just so perfect. If it turns out it ain't a new M track after all, I hope someone on her team is paying attention to how fans have reacted to it! I haven't read a single comment from anyone here that said they didn't like it, but then again, all the comments seem to center on whether it's her or not.

ForceKin

ForceKin

As I speculated (😘) elsewhere, I think it's reasonable to assume that there had to be a discussion at some point about the new material M created with Martin, Sick Kick and any other producers she may have worked with that we know nothing about, and whether or not to release these before, during or after Celebration Tour. As Donna said in the New Album thread, it's possible that she hoped to use them as promised material before the CT, but ultimately rejected these tracks. That's what I had assumed too.

But man if that Deezer snippet ain't got the wheels in my head spinning! I know it really seems silly to interpret that wee bit of NOTHING as somehow a possible new M track, but you gotta admit- the circumstances surrounding it are odd to say the least, and THE SOUND!! my god the sound of it just so perfect. If it turns out it ain't a new M track after all, I hope someone on her team is paying attention to how fans have reacted to it! I haven't read a single comment from anyone here that said they didn't like it, but then again, all the comments seem to center on whether it's her or not.

Γ—
Γ—

Important Information

Terms of Use