What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

So it's an unreleased song from around 1994 that hasn't leaked? (Or am i completely off track?)Is it "Something's Coming Over Me" - the Shep Pettibone demo of what became "Secret"? I've wanted this to leak for years. The description (from wikipedia) sounds cool:"This version does not have the downbeat guitar R&B vibe of the released song. During the unique bridge of the unreleased demo the music drops out and Madonna speaks: "I see your love coming down..." Then the bass and the drum kick back up in club anthem style where she sings: "Something's coming over me..." Shep Pettibone later did get co-writing credit for "Secret" due to this initial work which he did not originally get when the album Bedtime Stories was first released in 1994."If i'm right, Shep only got acknowledgement as co-writer for "Secret" for GHV2 remixed: the best of 1991-2001?

So it's an unreleased song from around 1994 that hasn't leaked? (Or am i completely off track?)Is it "Something's Coming Over Me" - the Shep Pettibone demo of what became "Secret"? I've wanted this to leak for years. The description (from wikipedia) sounds cool:"This version does not have the downbeat guitar R&B vibe of the released song. During the unique bridge of the unreleased demo the music drops out and Madonna speaks: "I see your love coming down..." Then the bass and the drum kick back up in club anthem style where she sings: "Something's coming over me..." Shep Pettibone later did get co-writing credit for "Secret" due to this initial work which he did not originally get when the album Bedtime Stories was first released in 1994."

Haha...You are definitely not off track, you are very very very close to the right answer!

But you said it was not a leaked song.....

Posted Image

I just checked my last posts...indeed, it looks like I made a little mistake I was confused between the words "released" and "leaked"...so sorry, I really hope that you & Mariah will forgive me one day!  :suffer:

By the way I never choose a song that I never listened to...