Edit History

Markdonna

Markdonna

Typos

I had tix to see the Drowned World Tour on 9/11.  So that date of course got scrapped and then rescheduled to what wound up becoming the last night of the tour.  (The show was ending in LA anyway, it just closed on the 15th instead of the 14th or something.) I vividly remember… her giving a pretty impassioned speecheabout how we should NOT RUSH into a war.  I agreed with her sentiment, but thought she was over the top worrying needlessly.

Hah. Of course we DID go to war and it was utterly futile and bogus. Completely built on lies. Lies for which NO ONE was ever held accountable.

Markdonna

Markdonna

I had tix to see Drowned World Tour on 9/11.  So that date of course got scrapped and then reschedule to what would up becoming the last night of the tour.  The show was ending in LA anyway, it just closed on the 15th instead of the 14th or something.  She gave some pretty impassioned speeches about how we shouldn’t RUSH into a war.  I agreed with her sentiment, but thought she was over the top worrying needlessly.

Hah. Of course we DID go to war and it was utterly futile and bogus. Completely built on lies. Lies for which NO ONE was ever held accountable.

Important Information

Terms of Use