Madonna Sights In LA and Vegas?

SimonVenekeo

Madame Tussaud's in both LA and Vegas have Madonna figures. Not sure what they both look like. There's also the Hollywood museum and Hollywood wax museum (specifically for Hollywood,not related to MT at all). For Madonna memorabilia from the 80s,90s,2000s,and today for purchase,go to Star World at the end of the Sunset Strip. They have a great atmosphere and ridiculously amazing prices. As for Vegas,not too many places other than the Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe across the street in the same parking lot. They have some memorabilia of Madonna's on display,including Madonna's red flamenco dress worn during the Who's That Girl tour towards the end of the show.

I was at the L.A. Hard Rock when I was a little kid (not into music yet) and they had a Madonna costume on display but I don't remember which one.

A few years ago I was at the Hard Rock Vegas and they had a Girlie Show costume and a handwritten 4 page letter from Madonna to one of her teachers.

I'm pretty sure that Hard Rock rotates their memorabilia between different locations though so you might actually see something different.

Madame Tussaud's in both LA and Vegas have Madonna figures. Not sure what they both look like. There's also the Hollywood museum and Hollywood wax museum (specifically for Hollywood,not related to MT at all). For Madonna memorabilia from the 80s,90s,2000s,and today for purchase,go to Star World at the end of the Sunset Strip. They have a great atmosphere and ridiculously amazing prices. As for Vegas,not too many places other than the Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe across the street in the same parking lot. They have some memorabilia of Madonna's on display,including Madonna's red flamenco dress worn during the Who's That Girl tour towards the end of the show.

Yeah I looked and the one in Vegas has the new Super Bowl figure!!! The one in LA has one from the Sticky & Sweet Tour I do believe. I'll definitely be going to Hard Rock Cafe, my friend and I go to quite a few to see the cool memorabilia. The one in Toronto has an outfit from the Who's That Girl World Tour.

I just looked into that Star World place. Oh my god, my bank account is going to hate you!!