The (lack of) tour book

Prayer

11 hours ago, deathproof said:

Where did you hear this from?

Idk where he heard that, but Madonna Online (same source that came first with the news of the Rio concert) said that we can expect a tour book too. I just hope it's true, I want so badly a program for this tour.

''One of the most appreciated and collectible items by Madonna fans is the program from each of her tours. Also known as Tour Book, they are full of photos from the featured era, including never-before-seen photo shoots made exclusively for these items, such as those seen on the Re-Invention Tour, Sticky & Sweet Tour and Rebel Heart Tour programs.
As incredible as it may seem, The Celebration Tour was without its Tour Book. But fans' prayers were answered and MOL is pleased to inform you first-hand: with the tour about to be completed, the book will finally be released!
A record of photos and facts about Madonna's career over her 40 years and it promises to be quite filling!
Will it already be on sale at the final show of the tour here in Rio? Make your bets!

433201326_18421367476012961_285742849844

On 4/6/2024 at 1:51 AM, Lucas B. said:

Idk where he heard that, but Madonna Online (same source that came first with the news of the Rio concert) said that we can expect a tour book too. I just hope it's true, I want so badly a program for this tour.

''One of the most appreciated and collectible items by Madonna fans is the program from each of her tours. Also known as Tour Book, they are full of photos from the featured era, including never-before-seen photo shoots made exclusively for these items, such as those seen on the Re-Invention Tour, Sticky & Sweet Tour and Rebel Heart Tour programs.
As incredible as it may seem, The Celebration Tour was without its Tour Book. But fans' prayers were answered and MOL is pleased to inform you first-hand: with the tour about to be completed, the book will finally be released!
A record of photos and facts about Madonna's career over her 40 years and it promises to be quite filling!
Will it already be on sale at the final show of the tour here in Rio? Make your bets!

433201326_18421367476012961_285742849844

But this site produces their own fan made merch all the time. They are not referring to anything official.

4 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

But this site produces their own fan made merch all the time. They are not referring to anything official.

Yeah, Rafael has a store where he sells some hoodies, shirts etc but I would be really disappointed if this actual tour book is a fan made thing from himself instead of a official one. I rather believe he has the news first-hand (like before with the concert thing). Now let's wait and see what he has in store for us